In what’s coming as a really surprising development, Sweden has officially announced s$x as a sport.
The country becomes the first nation to register s$x as a sport and that it will also hold the first-ever European S$x Championship in Gothenburg on June 8.
Here are things to know about the s£x competition according to hindustantimes.
1. The competition will hold for six weeks under the Swedish S$x Federation’s guidance.
2. The participants would engage in s€xual activities under 16 disciplines which include seduction, oral s$x, penetration, endurance, body massages, foreplay, exploring erotic zones, and more.
3. The contestants in the European S$x Championship will compete in demanding six-hour sessions each day, with individual matches lasting 45 to 60 minutes.
4. 20 people from different countries would participate in the competition.
5. A panel of three judges will decide the championship winners, while the audience will also influence the decision of the s$x competitions.
6. Contestants will be judged on several aspects of the s£xual activity. The final decision will depend on several factors, like the chemistry between the couple, knowledge about s$x, endurance level, etc.
7. A couple with the knowledge of ‘Kamasutra’ – the ancient Indian scripture on s$x and er0ticism – would receive bonus points and the championship would encourage people from different s€xual orientations to participate.
8. According to Marca, Selva Lapiedra (Spain), Ann Joy (Finland), S$xy Lexy (Portugal), Monsieur Lorenzo Viota (France), Nek Sinner (Greece), Matthew Meier (Ukraine), Barbie Sins (Great Britain), Mister Riddle (Russia), Sweet Mery (Croatia), and Mugur (Romania) are the confirmed participants in the s$x competition so far.