Nigerian singer and music producer, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido has announced another massive giveaway to his followers on social media.
He announced a N20 million giveaway for Nigerians willing to start businesses.
Recall that the DMW boss recently made a donation of over two hundred and fifty million Naira to orphanage homes across Nigerian states.
Announcing via official Twitter page, the music star lamented about the state of things in Nigeria and said that things are hard.
Not stopping there, the DMW boss also tried to alleviate the suffering of people by making a vow to give out some money.
The ‘Champion Sound’ crooner revealed that N20M would be shared among 20 people while urging the masses to send in their business or start-up ideas.
“Country hard right now sha … let’s give 20 m to 20 pple on Friday … send in your business ideas or start up ideas … more details shortly #Wrblo”
However, DAILY GIST has listed some tips for people interested in applying for the giveaway.
1. Follow Davido on Twitter.
2. The giveaway will take place on Friday, stay updated and be stabled on twitter
3. Post your business idea in Davido’s comment section
4. Provide tangible reasons why you need the money.
5. Do not bombard the comment section with your post