President Bola Tinubu has appointed Mr Tope Fasua, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Global Analytics Consulting as Special Adviser on Economic Affairs.
Fasua, an economist & accountant announced the appointment in a statement obtained by DAILY GIST on Saturday.
Fasua said “I need to inform the house that I’ve been appointed Special Adviser to the President on Economic Affairs in the VP’s office. Thank you all.”
Below are things to know about him:
● He is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria ICAN, Tope studied economics at the Ondo State University.
● He finished as the best graduating student in his department, faculty, and the university at large in 1991.
● He had his second degree, M.Sc in Financial Markets & Derivatives, from the London Metropolitan University, United Kingdom.
● He started his career in 1992 with the defunct Citizens Bank.
● He later worked with Standard Trust Bank and Equatorial Trust Bank where he rose to the position of Principal Manager/ Regional Director in Abuja.
● With executive education courses from the London Business School and Harvard University, Tope is a regular economics and financial markets analyst on television.
● He is the author of the books, CRUSHED -2011 and THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOUR CAREER DISAPPEARS 2013.