The twenty-first century is becoming digitalized. This is due to the increase in the development of science and technology. Technology as a matter of fact has become the new trend as different tech jobs have found their ways into the corporate world.
Tech Jobs are now in high demand both in the industrial and business sectors. People are enjoined to pick up tech jobs because the world is fast getting digitalized.
As compiled by DAILY GIST, below are the top 10 best tech Jobs that are in high demand.
1. Cybersecurity: This is one of the first tech jobs that’s in high demand. Cybersecurity is important as a result of the need to protect and secure customers and companies databases from unknown persons. Cybersecurity expert specializes in protecting and identifying possible threat to vital information of the clients or companies that may lead to breach of peace and security. It’s fast growing tech jobs due to the increasing rates of internet fraudsters and hackers in our contemporary society. Cybersecurity experts can work in anywhere including banks, government agencies, business organization etc.
2. Artificial intelligence. This is popularly known as Machine learning. It’s abbreviated as AI in most context. Artificial intelligence deals with the use of programming skills to simulate computers to perform acts requiring cognition and behavioral disposition. AI is in vogue now in this twenty-first century and people who are proficient in it are being recruited as staff of companies and business outfits. Artificial intelligence is fast replacing human intelligence and if care is not taken, may replace some job where intelligence is highly needed. AI has the tendency to cause downsizing and structural unemployment in the nearby future and people who are wise could actually learn it now in order to position themselves for relevance in the corporate world in the nearest future.
3. Data Science: This is also one of the tech jobs on high demand now. Data scientists are highly sought after these days by big companies and establishments. Their major job consists of collecting and interpreting vast arrays of data using their analytical skills and programming knowledge. People who are employed as data scientists are responsible for the assemblage of data in business application.
4. Mobile Application development: This is all about the conception, design and launching of mobile Application. Most of the mobile applications you are using in your phone were created by mobile app developers. To this end, most companies have started creating their own mobile Application due to the fact that mobile apps make transactions and interactions easy and measurable. For instance, most banks in Nigeria have buy into the idea of creating mobile apps for their customers in order to make banking activities less stressful for customers and more likely make their objective more attainable. So,as a mobile app developer, you can approach any bank without a mobile app yet and offer them a proposal.
5. Web development: This is another highly paying tech job that in the top 10 best. This is currently in high demand because of the recent wave of digitilization. Every single company you know wants to have a website. This is where the job of a web developer is needed. The web developer comes in to design, hoist and manage the website. The management aspect is very important because there are times the website might be having hitches. It’s the responsibility of the web developer to identify this hitches and solve them.
6 Data Analysis: The need to give a right and corresponding interpretation to vast arrays of data in an organization gave birth to the concept of data analysis. The job of a data analyst therefore is to make use of available data provided, to study different patterns of a problems, make predictions or suggest possible solutions. In other words, data analysts are solution-carriers and are highly sought-after by most companies undergoing bad times in business or operations.
7. Information and Computer Technology : For over the years, ICT experts have continued to thrive even in the face of bad economy or recession. The roles of ICT experts in an organization cannot be overemphasized. Most companies have gone ahead to employ them as regular staff instead of being in consultancy status. The reason is because most of this ICT experts posses the required programming knowledge and technical know-how to spot problems even before they arise. Most times, they give advice to the relevant authorities concerning what needs to be changed or done properly to get the needed results.
8. Java Developer. This is another tech job which is among the best. The Java developer is concerned for with creation of games and all java applications. There is virtually nobody on earth that will say he or she doesn’t like to have fun. If it’s to be narrowed down to children, it’s expedient to note that what gives them joy or keep them very busy is games. Parents even used games as a way of rewarding their children’s brilliant academic performance in school. This set of games are always good for children especially during holiday period. Therefore, going into the field to get a job as a Java developer would be a fruitful venture especially if you have the needed skill and expertise as there is already a willing market and strong/high demand.
9. Project Manager: The job of a project manager is very important in every company or business establishment. Project managers ensure compliance to standards and specifications of a project. Some projects of a company require a person with this cognitive skill that will ensure that the project is completed. The skill of project management is a tech skills because it will require th use of tech tools to measure productivity and output. Therefore, the success or failure of any project in a company is dependent on the wisdom or ineffectiveness of the project manager.
10. Datadbase Administrator: The need to protect the vital information of customers or the company and what also make it available when needed is what necessitate this role of datadbase Administrator. The job of a database administrator is to make sure that the information of the users or clients are secured from external aggressors such as hackers, fraudsters etc.
Leave a Reply