Nigerian chef, Hilda Effiong Bassey, popularly known as Hilda Baci has broken the record for the longest cooking marathon by an individual.
Hilda broke the record which was previously held by Indian chef, Lata Tondon on Monday morning at 7:45 am.
She aims to cook for 96 hours.
She will complete the task at 5pm on Monday.
Here is a list of Nigerians who have broken Guinness World Records in the past:
1. Gbenga Ezekiel – Record for the most skips in a minute on one leg. (February 2023)
2. Divine Ikubor aka Rema – Record for ‘Calm Down’ as the first No.1 Hit on The Official MENA Chart, the world’s first regional streaming chart. (May 2023)
3. Bose Omolayo – The heaviest para power lift by a female in the -79 kg category with 144 kg (December 2021)
4. Chukwuebuka Ezugha and Victor Richard Kipo – The most consecutive football passes with the soles (team of two). (December 2021)
5. Folashade Oluwafemiayo – The heaviest power lift by a female in the -86 kg category with 152.5 kg (December 2021)
6. Chinonso Eche – The most football headers in a prone position in one minute, which is 23. (October 2021)
7. Vincent Okezie – The most consecutive backward handsprings with a football (soccer ball) between the legs. (March 2022)
8. Haruna Abdulazeez – The most American football touches with the feet in one minute (October 2020)
9. Peter Aho – Record for six wickets for five runs in 3.4 overs against Sierra Leone. (October 2021)
10. Bayo Omoboriowo – The largest photo book, which was measured at 60.84 m² (654 ft² 87 in²). (September 2021)
Leave a Reply