The Lagos campus of Law School in Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos state has been gutted by fire.
The incident according to any eyewitness happened in the wee hours of Thursday.
The fire suspected to have been caused by an electrical fault reportedly Injured at least 5 persons badly.
An eyewitness said; “The fire came with a big bang. There was a stampede in the hostel. A student jumped from the first floor where the fire started near the reading room. Other students ran out from their rooms stark naked.
People had asthma attacks and five people were injured badly. One elderly woman who is a cleaner had her toe dislocated,”
The fire was however contained when hostel security officials put off the main electrical server switch before the arrival of Fire Service some minutes later.
The injured students are currently receiving medical attention at the school’s clinic.
It was however gathered that apart from one big electric cable, no tangible property was destroyed as nothing was close to the place where the fire started from.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
BREAKING: Nigerian Law School Campus On Fire(Video) pic.twitter.com/vIAkZLdLYu
— NaijaMedia News (@NaijamediaNews) February 17, 2022