The National Examinations Council (NECO) has announced the release of the results of this year’s school-based Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE).
Addressing the press on Thursday, Registrar/Chief Executive , Prof. Dantali Wushishi, disclosed that over 1.2 million candidates sat for the examination.
He said : “Number of candidates who made five credits and above including English Language and Mathematics is 727,864 representing 60.74%”.
How To Check NECO Result
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2022
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
More details to follow…